Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Information Services or Technology
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources is seeking an Application System Analyst/EPIC II. The primary function of this position will be as a Professional Billing Principal Trainer.
The Application System Analyst/EPIC II is responsible for design, build, test, implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of applications and related information technologies. This role may be asked to provide consulting services on how to integrate information technologies into clinical and business processes and the effective application of industry and organizational technology standards.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, clinical discipline, or related field, preferred.
• 4 Years relevant work experience with no degree
• Or 2 Years relevant experience with an Associate's degree
• Or 1 Year relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree.
• EPIC Resolute Professional Billing preferred
• Revenue cycle experience preferred
• Previous experience creating and maintaining application curriculum
• Previous experience conducting and maintaining Credentialed Trainer program
• May be asked to act as back up for Credentialed Trainer
• Epic Resolute Professional Billing Certification, required within 6 months of hire
• Epic Claims Certification, preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and customer relationship skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of healthcare client organization.
• Highly organized.
• Appropriate experience with documentation, workflow design, and build configuration of area of specialty.
• Knowledge of clinical and business environments is highly desirable.
• Ability to develop a trusted relationship with the client during the implementation process.
• The ability to work collaboratively with teams of all sizes as well as independently with moderate supervision.
• PC skills required.
• Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Encouraged to accept stretch goals such as leading new projects and initiatives in the build area of their specialty.
• Build of applications to meet user requirements for new and optimized workflows in designated applications and systems.
• Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to customers as well as ongoing maintenance and support as required by application life cycle.
• Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies; Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed applications and related information technologies.
• Communicates with customer, project team and vendors in a timely manner, with moderate supervision in the analysis and design of business and clinical requirements for new and optimized application and system workflows, as well as ensuring secure and stable architectures are in place.
• Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.