Physician Assistant Surgical Assist
Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
Surgical Assist Physician Assistant
Fort Worth, TEXAS
Texas Health Physicians Group has a Full Time opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to work with a skilled, Vascular Surgeon who specializes in the treatment of the heart and vascular systems. Great opportunity to learn and grow with lots of physician support. If you love patient care, learning new procedures and working as a team this is the job.
• Full Time, Monday - Friday work schedule
• Surgical Assist with experienced Vascular Surgeon.
• Assist in OR, see patients in the clinic and perform inpatient consults/follow ups
• Plan treatment and document using EPIC and Allscripts EMR
• Environment that encourages learning and career development.
• Competitive Salary, Plus Comprehensive Benefits Package Including, CME, 401K, and Malpractice
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Active Texas license
• Strong Communication Skills
• Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program
• Minimum 2 years of PA vascular surgery experience required
Texas Health was named one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2017 (No. 31) and Best Workplaces for Parents (No. 47), and we ranked No. 1 on the lists of Best Workplaces in Texas, Best Workplaces in Health Care and Best Workplaces for Women.
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work