Arlington, TX US
Central Staffing Office
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing - an internal staffing agency - is currently in search of a RAD MRI Tech in the Radiology Department. This is a PRN position and will work on an as needed basis. The ideal candidate will work various shifts in a minimum of 3 different hospitals. Required to work fluctuating weekends and at least one (1) holiday worked per year.
PRN: As needed
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Graduate of an approved school of Radiologic Technology or enhanced program
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 years as a MRI Technologist
MINIMUM LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED: ARRT (R), ARRT (MR) eligible, current TDH licensure, CPR certification
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS: Strong verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills, strong customer services skills
WORK HOURS/SCHEDULE: PRN (as needed, variable hours)
Primary responsibilities for the position are as follows, but are not limited to:
• Perform MRI and MRA examinations according to departmental policies and procedures to produce high quality MRI/MRA examinations
• Processes data with specialized software on workstations to produce charts, graphs, and specialized views helpful to the radiologist in reading examinations
• Analyzes image quality and technique adjustments and has the ability to verbalize trouble shooting techniques to assess the need for repeat and to be able to instruct new staff.
• Performs all quality control and quality assurance testing according to TDH and ACR ensure quality imaging and maintain accreditation
• Operates, cares for and maintains all equipment to provide proper utilization of apparatus.
• Uses multidisciplinary, team oriented actions to ensure the continuity of patient care
• Provides appropriate and accurate documentation of compliance for quality control and quality assurance factors.
Rad MRI, MRI Technologist, MRI Tech, Tech, Rad Technologist, Technologist, Rad MRI Tech, "Rad MRI", "Radiology MRI Technologist", "Rad MRI Tech", "Radiologic MRI Technologist", "Radiology Tech", "MRI Tech", "MRI Technologist", "Technologist", "Radiology MRI Tech", "DFW", "Staffing", "Hospital Radiology Staffing", "Dallas", "Fort Worth", "Central Staffing Office", Central Staffing", "Hospital Staffing", Dallas, Fort Worth, Staffing, Central Staffing Office
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.