RN II-PACU-Full Time-Plano
Plano, TX US
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Plano a magnet facility has initiated a search for an PACU RN to work Full Time.
Required minimum education:
*RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
*BCLS - American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support (Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred) upon hire , ACLS and PALS within 30 days of hire
*RN - Registered Nurse upon hire
Skills and Abilities:
*A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
*Minimum of 1 Year experience as a clinical nurse in the PACU Unit or completion of an RN residency program.
*Minimum 2 years recent PACU , ICU or ED experience as a Registered Nurse
*40 Hours per week
*Varied Day Shift
Why Texas Health?
As a system, Texas Health Resources has been awarded 2017 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (3rd year in a row)• 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (3rd year in a row)
• 2016 and 2017 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare"
• Named by Hospital & Health Networks magazine as one of the nation’s 2016 “Most Wired” health care systems for the 16th time in 18 years
• Platinum-level recognition in the 2016 Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® awards, sponsored by the National Business Group on Health (eighth year to appear on the list but is our first time to receive the Platinum award)
• A 2015 and 2016 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal (in Top 3 both years)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
Texas Health Resources offers a competitive benefits plan to all full time and part time employees.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Health Care Benefits
• Wellness Program
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Life Insurance
• AD&D Insurance
• Disability Coverage
• Long Term Care Insurance
Other benefits: Flex Dollars, Adoption Assistance, Credit Union, On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers at select locations