Fort Worth, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Southwest
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is seeking a Histology Technician II PRN for their laboratory.
• PRN "As needed"
• Hours assigned as needed typically 0600-1830, M-F, with weekend and holidays as needed.
Required Minimum Education:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Associated Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Medical technology, Clinical Lab Science or Chemical, Physical or Biological Science preferred
Required Minimum Experience:
• Prior Histology experience preferred
• HT (ASCP), HTL (ASCP) required within 90 days from hire
• Strong, positive interpersonal skills
• Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly
• Problem-solving ability, time management skills, and possesses organizational skills to function successfully
• Specimen Integrity
• Gross Room
• Test Procedures
• Laboratory Operations
• Professional Accountability
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth is a 222-bed full-service facility that includes surgical and imaging services, a 24-hour emergency department, orthopedics and sports therapy, adult critical care, and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit. Texas Health Southwest Fort Worth, which has been serving Tarrant County residents since 1987, has 1,100 employees, 120 volunteers, and more than 600 physicians on its medical staff. The hospital is a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center, a designated UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center and has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition from the AARC. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.