Fort Worth, TX US
PATRON FOOD SERVICES
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
Full Time 40 hours - 1st shift, Shifts starting at 6:30am - 3pm, including weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Required Minimum Education:
A high school diploma or its equivalent as accepted by the Texas Education Agency; or obtain a high school diploma or equivalency program expected to lead to graduation or equivalent within 1 year.
Required Minimum Experience:
***This position stands for long periods of time and involves heavy lifting***
Meet all city, state and federal certification standards within 30 days of employment.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English
* Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Maintain assigned areas and equipment in a safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet established standards. Dispose of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
* Wash and sanitize dishes cooking utensils, according to department standards and procedures.
* Stock, store, label and deliver food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner. Prepare work area for next service period.
* Follows established standards for food safety and sanitation. Maintain food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties. Record refrigerator temperatures in area of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures. Maintain clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 700 + bed hospital located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. This full service medical center cares for the people in the surrounding area with top quality services and facilities, featuring a 64-bed Critical Care Tower, Level III Neonatal ICU and Level II Trauma Center. We are the proud Magnet status flagship facility of the Texas Health family with comprehensive Cardiac Care units, Interventional Cath Labs, Oncology and High Risk Labor and Delivery. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.