Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Health Information Management
Texas Health Organization for Physicians
Join a team where Helping Hands and Caring Hearts makes a difference! Texas Health Resources, One of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to work for is dedicated to finding people to help us fulfill our commitment to make health care human again. We staff our exemplary hospital with health care professionals who approach every patient, every colleague, every physician and every family member with compassion. Come join us on our Journey as we rise to the next level.
Our System Services department is seeking to hire a Clinical Outcomes Recognition full time to support our Texas Health Organization Physician Office.
This position requires specific expertise and knowledge to assist providers and practices achieve national, regional and local
recognition. This position will require staff to be uniquely qualified and trained in available recognitions.
Bachelor's Degree Business or related field.
2 Years Healthcare quality experience, working with national recognitions programs.
Preferred Clinical licensure or national certification in healthcare related quality or recognitions ie: LVN, RN, ADN
Mentor and assist providers in achieving NCQA recognition.
• Monitor available data for individual provider submission to NCQA,
• Work with practice manager for providers that are short of passing for additional assistance,
• Send opportunity to improve emails with score detail.
Mentor and assist practices to achieve Medical Home recognition.
• Weekly checklist to practices in queue for submission,
• Perform site visits and gap analysis for practices,
• Effective communication to practices in queue for submission.
Achieve and maintain knowledge of NCQA rules and guidelines for individual and practice recognitions programs.
Assist with coordination and teaching of Medical Home learning collaborative (primary and specialty). Maintain master spreadsheet with current activity for each process (individual provider, practice).
Conduct post recognition assessments to ensure process continuity:
• Provide detailed feedback on process improvement,
• Include opportunities identified from practice submission review by NCQA.
Other duties as assigned
• Attend meetings with other departments related to processes (individual and practice),
• Assist with process reports and projects as requested by manager (e.g. PQRS, TMF award),
• Participate in system activities related to Quality Improvement (e.g. Annual Quality Conference).
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.