Allen, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Allen
Come join our team at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Allen!
Texas Health Resources, the largest faith-based hospital system in North Texas, is committed to our nurses and patients by making healthcare human again. If you share in our mission, to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve, we would like to hear from you.
Our 8 bed mixed ICU Department (Level IV trauma center) is in need of a Registered Nurse on a full time basis. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is excellent at communicating with peers, physicians, patients and who cares about customer service
Qualifications for this position include:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
Associate's Degree in Nursing required
RNs hired after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date
Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
AHA BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
ACLS within 6 months of hire
CPI within 60 days of hire
One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
Three (3) years recent ICU experience preferred
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Full time, 36 hours per week, 7 pm - 7:am, some weekends and holidays required
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”. A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2015 and 2016 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
• 2015 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
• Ranked #3 on 2015 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Competitive compensation packages / Relocation Coach
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• Life, AD&D and Long Term Care Insurance and Disability Coverage
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
“RN", “Registered Nurse", “Post Surgical", “Sigma Theta Tau", “BSN", “Associate Nurse" , “Diploma Nurse" , “Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing", “**Nur" , “nurse clinician", “clinical nurse", “TX, North Texas", “TX, North Texas", “Dallas’, "Travel Nurse", Agency Nurse", "Sub acute", “Acute Care”, ”ICU”, Critical Care”, ”Intensive Care Unit”, “CCRN”,
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen is a 73-bed, acute-care hospital serving the northern Collin County area since 2000. Hospital services include women’s care, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics, pediatrics, wound care and sleep medicine. Texas Health Allen, a Pathway to Excellence® designated hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, has more than 500 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 25 specialties. Texas Health Allen is a World Health Organization-designated "Baby-Friendly Hospital" and was the first hospital in Texas to receive the distinction. The hospital is a Level IV trauma center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, which makes our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.