Arlington, TX US
Healthcare Technology Manageme
Area of Interest:
Patient Support Services
Texas Health Resources System Services
M-F 0730 - 1600 rotating on-call
Required Minimum Education & Experience:
Associate's Degree in Radiology Equipment Technology or Electronics or equivalent such as Military training/education or Vocational/Trade school with 3 years of experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems
Minimum 5 years experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems without degree.
- Knowledge of electronic theory, technology and test equipment.
- Knowledge of radiological theory and technology.
- Knowledge of safety precautions when servicing high voltages and working with ionizing radiation.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and tools.
- Knowledge of basic network theory.
- Knowledge of departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Ability to analyze electronic, electromechanical and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Ability to isolate, test, repair or replace defective parts or assemblies.
- Ability to maintain accurate records of repairs, calibrations and tests.
- Ability to run diagnostic programs.
- Skill in testing electronic, radiologic and mechanical systems.
- Must have manual dexterity and be able to read and understand highly technical documentation and schematics.
- Must be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs. with proper body mechanics.
- Valid Texas Drivers license required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Repair, install, maintain, calibrate and inspect high end diagnostic imaging systems.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.