Bedford, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health HEB
Texas Health Harris Methodist HEB is looking to fill their Endoscopy need to work PRN and we want you to be part of our team.
The Endoscopy Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an endoscopy or other invasive procedure. The nurse can expect to care for adult patients, including geriatric age.
• Current RN license by the State of Texas
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
• 2 years RN experience in GI/Endoscopy and procedural moderate sedation experience or completion of an RN residency program.
• Exceptional critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be highly motivated
• Work well with a team and have the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
• Leadership qualities
• Service Excellence skills
•Endoscopy experience preferred
•Monday – Friday
•Variable Day Shifts
•Call schedule rotation for closed department hours
•Primary call schedule: Holiday’s and weekends, with shift flexibility
Keywords: PRN , Endoscopy, GI
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.