Dallas, TX US
Tx Center Joint Replacement
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY
ORTHOPEDICS – Total Joint Replacement
Great opportunity to join a team with an excellent reputation and history of providing breakthrough surgical treatments to individuals with joint pain. By joining our team you will be empowered to be your best and have the opportunity to improve patient lives and continue to grow in your practice of total joint care. Texas Health offers excellent benefits and the support you need to be successful. Responsibilities include hospital rounding, documentation, consults, OR assist and seeing patients in the clinic.
• Full Time, Monday - Friday work schedule
• Competitive Annual Salary
• Assist in OR, see patients in the clinic and perform inpatient consults/follow ups
• Plan treatment and document using EPIC EMR
• Comprehensive benefit package with health, life, dental, vision and 401K
Requirements Needed to Apply:
• Texas licensed & Board Certified Physician Assistant
• Certified new grads with surgical ortho rotations welcome to apply
• Experience or interest in total joint replacement surgery
Physician Assistant Qualifications:
The Physician Assistant (“PA”) will be licensed as a physician assistant in the State of Texas and maintain such license in good standing at all times. Master's degree Physician Assistant required.
The PA will report to the supervising physician and/or the Medical Director and will be responsible for meeting CME requirements to maintain certification and licensure.
The PA’s duties and responsibilities apply to the THPG patient population and assigned setting only.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work