Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources is seeking a Senior PeopleSoft Technical Developer for their HRIS Department.
Position will office primarily at THR System Services in Arlington with opportunity to work from Dallas location.
• Requires some work on weekends, nights, and holidays and rotating on call production support.
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field.
Required Minimum Experience:
• 5 years in PeopleSoft 9.0+ application implementation and development.
• 6 years in the PeopleSoft HCM environment with proficiencies in multiple areas such as Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, HR, Payroll, Time and Labor, etc.
• Strong background in benefits administration is preferred.
• None required
Prefer one or more of the following:
•Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3+
• Project Management Professional
• Six Sigma (green or black belt)
•MUST have well-developed interpersonal skills that engage others through mutual respect and trust
•PeopleSoft development skills (9.1/9.2)
•Page design and customization
•Understand the Software Development Lifecycle
•Excellent organization and communication (verbal and written)
•Self-motivated, confident yet amiable and customer-focused, and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a team environment
Job Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
1. Develop, test, and implement workflow within PeopleSoft as designed from information gleaned from partnership with the HR Process Development Teams resulting in highly effective, paperless, automated, workflow driven, logic based human resources transactions including, but not limited to, terminations, transfers, promotions, resignations, data changes, and others while complying with the THR and HRIS change management protocols and practices.
2. Provide troubleshooting support for PeopleSoft and other applications.
3. Monitor and report to management the status of development efforts, anticipating and identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of goals and implement corrective actions.
4. Maintain and improve previously developed transactional workflows in the post-development environment.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.