RN: GYN Surgery, PT, 6:30PM-7AM
Fort Worth, TX US
GYN SURG/2JONES NORTH
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
Texas Health Ft. Worth, a MAGNET status and baby-friendly facility, has a part time experienced GYN Surgery RN opportunity.
* 14-bed GYN, GYN Surgery department - female patients in various age ranges with very complex diagnosis
* Will work with GYN overflow and post-surgical patients - variety of surgeries
* May float to assist with Postpartum patients
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX.
We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits.
Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few recent accomplishments we achieved include:
• 2015, 2016 and 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• 2015 “Healthiest Employer in North Texas” by Dallas Business Journal and 2015 Fortune “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials”
• 2015 “Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles” by the National Business Group on Health (marking the sixth year THR has received this award)
• 2015 and 2016 Platinum-level recognition from the American Heart Association (AHA) for being a “Fit-Friendly Worksite”
• 2015 Great Place to Work® and Fortune list of “50 Best Workplaces for Camaraderie”
• Ranked #3 on 2015 “100 Best Workplaces for Women list” by Great Place to Work®
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
BSN completion required within 2 years of THR Hire date
One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN), or completion of an RN residency program.
- Prefer more than 1 year of Med/Surg and/or GYN RN experience from an acute care facility.
Will consider Postpartum RN experience as well.
Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Texas or Compact State
Current AHA BLS/CPR training certification
REQUIRED SKILLS (if applicable):
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
(Must obtain BSN within 2 years from date of hire)
* Prefer 2 or more recent years as a Med/Surg and GYN Surgery RN from an acute care facility,
post partum experience acceptable
Excellent customer service skills.
* Basic computer skills - computerized charting: on EPIC/Care Connect.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Part-time: 24 hours/week = (2) 12-hour shifts/week
including weekend and holiday shifts/coverage; 6:30PM-7:00AM; self-scheduling
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plans
* 401K retirement
* Tuition reimbursement
* Short term and long term disability
* Be Healthy Wellness program
* Nursing Career Ladder
* Fitness Center
and much more!
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 726-bed, Magnet-designated regional referral center that has served the residents of Tarrant County and surroundings communities since 1930. Hospital services include cardiovascular care, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, orthopedics and sports medicine, neonatal intensive care, and trauma/emergency medicine. In early 2014, Texas Health Fort Worth will be opening a new 75,000 square foot Emergency Services Center, one of the largest in the region. Texas Health Fort Worth has more than 4,000 employees, 200 volunteers and nearly 1,000 physicians on its medical staff. Texas Health Fort Worth recently received national recognition for its oncology program and was named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Tarrant County. The hospital is also a designated Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.