Fort Worth, TX US
Transporters Mission Control
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
Patient transport 2nd shift / Dispatch 3rd shift
High School Diploma or equivalent, Associate preferred
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare provider within 90 days of hire
* Ability to make independent decisions while maintaining tact, maturity, and a professional attitude.
* Excellent verbal communication; ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Knowledge of Windows/PC helpful.
* Proactive problem solving; good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; advanced computer skills; time management.
* Transports patients by the appropriate method to and from all patient care areas. Prioritizes transports based on priority.
* Responsible for utilizing lift equipment when patient meets required guidelines.
* Provides a safe environment by removing any equipment used after completion of procedure.
* Provides patient concierge services and assists patients with MyCare and Educational Modules.
* Acts as central dispatcher; Monitors systems: Responder 5, Teletracking, Vocera Staff Assignments, Security Cameras and other systems associated with Patient and Materials movement.
* Answers all incoming telephone calls coming into the facility; Filters calls to the appropriate locations.
* Transports patient care equipment, supplies, mail and other applicable supporting items throughout the hospital. The purpose is to supplement the necessary movement of patient and supplies in an efficient and effective way.
* Keep par level of equipment in designated areas.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.