Fort Worth, TX US
PATRON FOOD SERVICES
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Fort Worth
PRN- As Needed, Shifts will be either 3:30pm-8:30pm or 12:00pm-8:30pm, including weekdays, weekends and holidays
Required Minimum Education:
A high school diploma or its equivalent as accepted by the Texas Education Agency; or obtain a high school diploma or equivalency program expected to lead to graduation or equivalent within 1 year.
Meet all city, state and federal certification standards within 30 days of employment.
Experience in Food Service Industry helpful.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English
* Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes.
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Employee is responsible for serving food on the cafeteria and patient tray lines. Responsible for using good customer skills when serving patrons.
* Assemble, deliver and retrieve patient trays. Employee must have positive customer skills.
* Perform simple food assembly such as preparing salads, portioning and garnishing foods according to instruction.
* Prepare and deliver floor stock, between meal nourishments and late trays, meeting departmental standards.
* Make food tallies and other simple record keeping, i.e. temperature checks on equipment and food. Reports variances from standards to supervisor.
* Clean and sanitize equipment, wares, walls, and floors routinely.
* Follow established standards for food safety and sanitation. Maintains food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties. Records refrigerator temperatures in area of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures. Maintains clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a 700 + bed hospital located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. This full service medical center cares for the people in the surrounding area with top quality services and facilities, featuring a 64-bed Critical Care Tower, Level III Neonatal ICU and Level II Trauma Center. We are the proud Magnet status flagship facility of the Texas Health family with comprehensive Cardiac Care units, Interventional Cath Labs, Oncology and High Risk Labor and Delivery. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.