Arlington, TX US
Area of Interest:
Information Services or Technology
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources is seeking a Desktop Engineer II for their Device Engineering Department.
• Full Time; 1st Shift
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or related field OR 4 additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
Required Minimum Experience:
• 2 years’ experience with VDI(VMWare Horizon or Citrix XENDesktop)
• 1+ years’ experience administering VDI(VMWare Horizon or Citrix XENDesktop)
• 4+ years’ experience in overall IT preferred
• VMware current certifications preferred
• VMWare VDI expertise preferred
• Basic working knowledge with one or more of the following: Active Directory, Windows Desktops, SCCM, Microsoft MDT or Microsoft AppV.
• MCTS or MCSA prefered
• Desktop, application, and printer deployment
• Desktop, printer, and application core maintenance/updates
• Desktop, printer, and application support
• Participates in special projects and/or participates in special projects as assigned
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.