Fort Worth, TX US
Radiology - CT
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Alliance
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
•Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology or enhanced program
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
•0 - 6 months in CT
•One year hospital experience preferred
MINIMUM LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
•ARRT (R, CT), TDH (CMRT) , CPR
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
•Communication skills to include speaking and understanding English language
•Excellent customer service skills
•Candidates with CT/MRI experience is a plus
•Experience working in fast-paced environment preferred
•Siemens CT experience a plus
WORK HOURS/SCHEDULE: PRN (as needed)
• Checks Physician orders, exam requisition, verifies appropriate reason for exam
• Greets patient and acknowledges patient, uses two forms of ID to identify correct patient
• Appropriately handles, IV's. O2, chest tubes, urine bags and other patient devices
• Obtains patient history and symptoms
• Verifies patient pregnancy status and relays info to patient concerning the exposure to radiation.
• Uses proper body mechanics to ensure safety of patient and staff.
• Displays proper etiquette to patients and family members
• Transports patients safely to and from exam room and waiting area.
• Safely administers contrast media and other medications according to protocol.
• Adapts procedures to reflect age, developmental consideration and any physical handicaps or hardships.
• Practices proper hand hygiene and equipment disinfecting to control the spread of disease.
• Demonstrates knowledge of emergency equipment and response protocol.
• Uses multidisciplinary, team oriented actions for continuity of care.
“Radiology CT Scan”, “Radiology”, "CT Technologist”, “X-Ray”, “ARRT”, “CT Technologist”, “CT”, “Keller”, "Fort Worth", "Alliance", “Hospital”
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery – including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant’s care – including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology – including a women’s imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.