Dallas, TX US
Area of Interest:
Information Services or Technology
Texas Health Physicians Group
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) is seeking a Database Administrator for their Reporting Department. The position is located at North Point (635/Greenville) in Dallas, TX.
• Full Time/1st Shift
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or related Field
• Will accept 4 additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
Required Minimum Experience:
• 2 years DBA experience in healthcare/EMR
• SQL or Oracle Experience
• Familiar with ETL processes
• Understanding of database structure
• Broad understanding of IT and how technology can be applied to solve identified business issues
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of Relational Database Management
• Experience with data validation, interpreting and displaying data
• Solid data mining, analytical and reporting skills required
• Must be able to review and interpret data and make recommendations to senior-management
• Ability to present facts/recommendations in effectively in oral and written form
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain database solutions and integration services that enable reporting and analytics to be developed efficiently. This includes such tasks as data modeling, database design, data access, table maintenance, and the integration of data from internal and external business partners with existing databases and data warehouse structures.
• Lead analysis and data integration projects that involve work with business functional area counterparts and IT Database/System administrators to resolve database and application performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
• As needed, provide additional support to other functional areas within the Care Intelligence & Analytics department.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work