Arlington, TX US
Central Staffing Office
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing-an internal staffing agency-is currently in search of a CST to work on a full time basis. Must have flexibility to float throughout the Metroplex to a minimum of three (3) or more entities. At least one (1) holiday worked per year.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited surgery technology program or Vocational Nurse Program
• Certified Surgical Tech (CST) or LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse required upon hire.
• CPR (BLS) within 30 days of hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support within 30 days of hire.
• A minimum of one year current operating room experience. Acute care setting preferred.
• A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, acceptable grooming practices and ability to function in a fast-paced, changing environment.
“Certified Surgical Technician”, CST, “Certified Surgery Technician”, “Certified Technician”, “Certified Surgical Technologist”, “CST Technician”, “Certified Surgical Tech”, “Certified Surgical Technician PRN”, “CST PRN”, “Perioperative”, “Certified Surgical Technologist PRN”, “Operating Room”, “Surgical Services Technician”, “Surgical Technician”, “Surgical Technologist”, “Operating Room Technologist”, “Operating Room Technician”, “OR Technologist”, “OR Technician”, Texas, TX, “Ft. Worth”, “Fort Worth”, Dallas
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States. Texas Health has 13 hospitals with 2,405 licensed hospital beds, employs more than 17,700 people and counts more than 3,200 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. The system serves more than 6.2 million people living in 29 counties in north central Texas. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries