Arlington, TX US
Central Staffing Office
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Resources System Services
Texas Health Resources Central Staffing-an internal staffing agency-is currently in search of a part-time Radiographer. The ideal candidate will work various shifts in a minimum of 3 different hospitals. Working fluctuating weekends and at least one (1) holiday worked per year.
Basic Qualifications / Requirements:
• Graduate of an AMA – approved Radiology program
• 1-3 years experience preferred.
• TDH (CMRT), AHA basic cardiac life support required, ARRT ® preferred
Primary responsibilities for the position are as follows, but are limited to:
• Maintains patient safety and confidentiality
• Assess level of patient care, demonstrates knowledge of contrast media, and identifies /validates exam
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing:
• Manages daily workload and ensures image quality
• Knowledge of PAC’s, HIS, RIS
• Maintains confidentiality, privacy and complies with HIPAA guidelines.
Equipment Operation and Maintenance:
• Follows infection control guidelines
• Maintains equipment
• Demonstrates knowledge of quality control
• Identify and troubleshoot workflow processes
• Participates in quality improvement processes
• Promotes customer satisfaction and patient safety
• Performs all duties in compliance with HIPAA, JCAHO, hospital and department standards / policies
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.