Cleburne, TX US
FOOD SERVICES WAL
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Cleburne
PRN "as needed", working rotating shifts, including weekdays, weekends and holidays.
A high school diploma or its equivalent as accepted by the Texas Education Agency; or obtain a high school diploma or equivalency program expected to lead to graduation or equivalent within 1 year.
Meet all city, state and federal certification standards within 30 days of employment.
* Reading, basic math, written language in English.
* Cooperative, discreet, and courteous.
* Good communication and organizational skills.
* Positive customer service attributes
* Ability to work as a member of a team.
* Maintain assigned areas and equipment in a safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet established standards. Dispose of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures.
* Wash and sanitize dishes cooking utensils, according to department standards and procedures.
* Stock, store, label and deliver food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner. Prepare work area for next service period.
* Follows established standards for food safety and sanitation.
*Maintain food safety requirements according to HACCP and department standards in the performance of all duties.
*Record refrigerator temperatures in area of responsibility and takes appropriate action if there are inadequate temperatures.
*Maintain clean and orderly work area, ensuring compliance with health department and facility requirements.
* Performs other job duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women’s care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has have over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.