Plano, TX US
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Plano
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano is seeking a Radiographer in the Diagnostic Radiology Department.
Work Hours/Schedule: Part-time shift with variable hours Monday thru Friday...24 hours per week.
Shift time is subject to vary somewhat to meet the needs of the department.
Minimum Education Requirements:
Graduate of an AMA – approved Radiology program
Minimum Licensure / Certification Requirements:
• CMRT (Texas Department of Health) and/or either by the TDH or TMB
Basic cardiac life support (CPR) required
• ARRT within one year of employment
Minimum Experience Requirements:
No experience required
Prefer 1 year of experience
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary responsibilities for the position are as follows:
Perform fluoro, diagnostic X-Ray, ED, OR, and portables.
• Maintains patient safety and confidentiality
• Assess level of patient care, demonstrates knowledge of contrast media, and identifies /validates exam
Imaging Procedures, Quality and Processing:
• Manages daily workload and ensures image quality
• Knowledge of PAC’s, HIS, RIS
• Maintains confidentiality, privacy and complies with HIPAA guidelines.
Equipment Operation and Maintenance:
• Follows infection control guidelines
• Maintains equipment
• Demonstrates knowledge of quality control
• Identify and troubleshoot workflow processes
• Participates in quality improvement processes
• Promotes customer satisfaction and patient safety
• Performs all duties in compliance with HIPAA, JCAHO, hospital and department standards / policies
Perform other duties as assigned
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.