Clinical Research Coordinator, THPG
Dallas, TX US
THPG Clinical Research
Area of Interest:
Texas Health Physicians Group
High School diploma or equivalent required
Bachelors degree preferred
2 years experience as a clinical research coordinator required
6 months Phlebotomy experience preferred
IATA certification required upon hire
Coordinate and conduct research protocols to ensure quality, timeliness, and patient safety.
• Identify, evaluate, and recruit qualified potential subjects for multiple studies.
• Manage data collection. Process data queries and ensure resolution. Identification of adverse events and report per protocol guidelines.
• Assist in the planning and design of source documents for study protocols as required.
• Update and review regulatory documents to include annual IRB approvals, protocol amendments, and safety reports.
• Timely completion of identified study documents including case report forms.
• Responsible for assuring compliance with FDA and GCP guidelines.
• Conduct pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and close out visits with sponsor representatives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) includes more than 800 physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants dedicated to providing quality, patient-safe care at more than 240 offices located throughout the DFW Metroplex. THPG members are active in group governance and serve on multiple committees and councils. Ongoing Texas Health initiatives, like the Diversity Action Council and Living the Promise, have helped to create an inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making THPG a great place to work