Full Time - Rotating Shifts
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Six months experience in a food service position or applicable customer service experience.
• Complete all city and/or state certifications within 30 days of hire
• Ability to speak and read English.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
• Cooking experience is preferred
• Computer skills preferred
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Maintain assigned areas and equipment in a safe, clean, neat, and orderly manner to meet established standards. Dispose of trash and garbage according to standards and procedures
• Wash and sanitize dishes cooking utensils, according to department standards and procedures.
• Assemble/disassemble serving line and/or bus tables/tray return in dinning areas. May serve on tray line.
• Stock, store, label and deliver food and supplies to designated areas in a timely manner. Prepare work area for next service period.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a 296-bed, acute-care facility serving Northeast Tarrant County since 1973. With more than 550 physicians on its medical staff, hospital services include outpatient surgery, women’s services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a dedicated oncology unit and cardiac rehabilitation. Texas Health HEB recently received a dual accreditation as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center and Heart Failure Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, is certified as a Primary Stroke Center and a designated "Baby Friendly" facility by WHO and UNICEF. Our location brings the best of suburban living, offering you the benefits of convenience and solid career opportunities.